Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Mandy Peace - 'Sense of Place'

I have decided that for my ICT project on ‘sense of place’ is that I’m going to base it upon my family. The key reason to this is that I feel it’s because of my family; I am the person I am today. This has come from a range of not only influences, experiences, attitudes towards me, but overall the effect my whole family as whole as made me who I am.

Through this project I am going to create a timeline of what’s made me who I am today, through the use of photographs. I will also include events or holidays in which I feel have a significant importance. I plan on keeping the main focus on my father, along with celebrities in which I inspire to be like. Even though the older I have got, my emotions and feelings towards my family have only grown greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment