ICT Project
Journal
Mandy Peace
James
Shortman
The first
step in which I took towards the ICT project was through the use of Photoshop.
My first idea was to compose an image of my dad as a teenager and me as a
teenager. I feel this to be an important part of my project as I feel the
hobbies in which I have at this moment in time are very closely related to
those of my father during his teenage life.
The second
step in which I took towards the completion of my project was gathering all
photographs around the house in which I feel have great meaning or capture a
moment in time in which I felt really happy around either my family or friends.
Through the use of these pictures I will not only show the development of my
childhood but particular events and people who have affected me.
In having
researched multiple websites i was able to come up with the final design i
wanted to go use for my project. Here is and image taken from www.flickr.com
and its what i am going to base the orientation and the layout of my images for
the collage.
No comments:
Post a Comment